Random thoughts on a Sunday.
- I love listening to audiobooks. Makes cleaning the kitchen a slightly less painful chore.
- I wish Florida had a real fall. These warm temps don’t put me in any kind of holiday spirit
- I really dread Christmas. I don’t like it anymore. I think the weather contributes to that.
- Having car parts all over my house is getting tiresome. At some point, I’m sure they will make their way back to the garage.
- I need a girls weekend.
- I can’t wait until my favorite authors release their new books. I guess that’s what I get for reading so fast.
- I might start dyeing yarn again. I’ve been asked about it a couple of times and I miss it.
- I should go make dinner. What to make?
- I miss knitting, but feel paralyzed on where to start.
- Fall back? Really?
What’s the thing you like knitting best? If I were in a slump, I’d probably find, for instance, that knitting vanilla socks with pretty self-striping yarn would work best. Or pick a project you either can make on big needles or that only requires a few days to finish…
I will probably do a plain sock. Something that doesn’t require a lot of thought. Dishcloths are also a good mindless go-to.